For the 3rd time this year, Microsoft has supposedly revised the rates of the Xbox Series X console and also devices consisting of controllers in India.
The rate of the Xbox Collection X system has actually increased to Rs 55,990, as initially reported by popular video gaming analyst Rishi Alwani. The new rate will be in impact from later this month as well as notably, the prices for Xbox devices have likewise increased.
BELOW’S THE TOTAL MALFUNCTIONS OF THE NEW PRICES, EFFECTIVE LATER THIS MONTH:
- Xbox Series X: New price Rs 55,990, old rate Rs 52,990.
- Xbox Wireless Controller (Robotic White): New price Rs 5,990, old rate Rs 5,390.
- Xbox Collection X/S Wireless Controller + USB C (Black): New price Rs 5,990, old cost Rs 5,390.
- Xbox Wireless Controller (Shock Blue): New price Rs 6,490, old rate Rs 5,890.
- Xbox Wireless Controller (Electric Volt): New rate Rs 6,490, old rate Rs 5,890.
- Xbox Wireless Controller (Mineral Camo): New price Rs 6,990, old rate Rs 6,390.
- Xbox Elite Collection 2 Controller: New rate Rs 17,990, old cost Rs 15,990.
IS THE PLAYSTATION 5 ALSO SLATED TO OBTAIN A PRICE HIKE?
There have actually been rumblings of a PS5 price increase in India as well as given that Sony has actually enhanced PS5 prices in various other regions consisting of Europe, the Middle East, Canada, and also a lot more, Sony India might do the same.
However, it is anticipated that a price walking should not have a direct effect on PS5 sales in India considered that the console has actually sealed itself and also is still in high demand. According to Rishi Alwani, there are an estimated one lakh devices across the country (consisting of grey market imports).